Thank you for your interest in joining the team! As a family-owned business, Tapani’s culture has stayed consistent even as its business has continued to expand. Employees say that the fun, friendly and helpful culture at Tapani makes it the best place they’ve ever worked. Tapani endeavors to support, develop and challenge employees, and provides mentoring, team building and an assured career path.
Tapani Inc. and its subsidiaries are always looking for talented people. Don’t hesitate to fill out an application even if your desired job is not listed below. To view a job description and fill out a job application, select the position below. Applications can also be made in person at our corporate office. Currently available job opportunities at Tapani Inc. and its subsidiaries include:
To apply for other positions not currently available, fill out an online job application. Applications can also be made in person at our corporate office.
- Tapani Inc. will review all applications, but does not accept incomplete applications.
- When a position becomes available, qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Your completed application will stay on file for six months. If you have not heard from Tapani after that time, you are more than welcome to reapply.
- There is no need to call Tapani. The company will contact you if a position becomes available.
Tapani is committed to a comprehensive benefit program that helps its employees and their families stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a work-life balance.
For qualified employees, Tapani Inc. offers the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Aflac supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid time off
Employees at Tapani are given numerous opportunities to improve their knowledge and skills. Tapani offers over 30 training classes to employees who work on job sites or in an office setting. Classes range from safety to software to leadership workshops.
Tapani Inc. partners with the Northwest College of Construction to offer apprenticeship programs to carpenters, laborers, and heavy equipment operators. Apprentices receive extensive on-the-job training and classroom instruction. If you’d like to apply for one of these programs, fill out a job application. Select the Apprentice option and the applicable job position in the “Positions Applied for” section.