Thank you for your interest in joining the team! As a family-owned business, Tapani’s culture has stayed consistent even as its business has continued to expand. Employees say that the fun, friendly and helpful culture at Tapani makes it the best place they’ve ever worked. Tapani endeavors to support, develop and challenge employees, and provides mentoring, team building and an assured career path.
Tapani is always looking for talented people. Don’t hesitate to fill out an application even if your desired job is not listed below.
To apply for a position not currently available, click here. To apply for a job opening, select the position below. Applications can also be made in person at our corporate office. To submit an optional resume, or to receive a copy of your submitted application, email Careers@Tapani.com.
Currently available job opportunities:
- We will review all applications, but we do not accept incomplete applications.
- When a position becomes available, we will contact qualified applicants.
- Your completed application will stay on file for six months. If you have not heard from us after that time, you are more than welcome to reapply.
- There is no need to call us. We will contact you if a position becomes available.
Tapani is committed to a comprehensive benefit program that helps its employees and their families stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a work-life balance.
For qualified employees, Tapani offers the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Aflac supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid time off
Employees at Tapani are given numerous opportunities to improve their knowledge and skills. Tapani offers over 30 training classes to employees who work on job sites or in an office setting. Classes range from safety to software to leadership workshops.
Tapani partners with the Northwest College of Construction to offer apprenticeship programs to carpenters, laborers, and heavy equipment operators. Apprentices receive extensive on-the-job training and classroom instruction. If you’d like to apply for one of these programs, fill out a job application. Select the Apprentice option and the applicable job position in the “Positions Applied for” section.